The History of the Society shows that the Human Resource professionals in the Philadelphia and Suburban area long believed in networking, sharing and have made a major contribution to making this area a Mecca for Healthcare. The Society salutes those who have gone before us.
PASHHRA exists to support the growth of Healthcare Human Resource professionals in the 5 counties surrounding Philadelphia and across the bridge in New Jersey and to assist them in making a positive contribution to the mission of their Healthcare organizations.
- To be a part of the Society, members must share in the Society’s values.
- A personal commitment to the field of Healthcare Human Resources.
- The belief that continuous learning must be central to anyone in Human Resources.
- That we grow from the dynamic interaction with one another.
- That Healthcare Human Resource professionals add to the quality of care provided by our organizations.
- That Healthcare Human Resource’s professionals must work together with other Local, State and National colleagues for the betterment of the profession and the Healthcare industry.